Thanks so much for entering this giveaway. Be sure to read the rules before entering.
Rules and legal stuff:
- How to enter? Through the Giveaway Tool in this post.
- How will we select a winner? Giveaway Tool will select the winner randomly.
- Are there any mandatory entries? All entries are optional and the winning entry will be verified.
- What are my chances of winning? This depends on the number of entries.
- What’s the catch? You have to enter to have a chance to win. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited.
- Where can I find the winners list? The winners name will be posted on the widget and also here. By entering you consent to have your name posted publicly on any participating blog or their social media.
- How do I claim my prize? An email will be sent to the winner and they will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
- Who is responsible for income taxes on the win? The winner is responsible for income taxes incurred, if any. The sponsor must pay the sales tax.
- What happens in the case of a malfunction of the giveaway widget? The giveaway would be cancelled and no prize awarded. It would be up to the discretion of the sponsor whether a new giveaway would be posted.
- Is there only one entry per household? No, each person can enter but only one prize will be awarded to each household so the prize would go to the first winner at that address.
- What if a sponsor doesn’t fulfill the prize? If the sponsor can provide proof that they mailed the prize then the matter would be closed and you would have to contact your local post office. If the matter can not be resolved with the sponsor, as a blog I will provide a $10 Amazon Gift Card as an apology even though I am not responsible for prize fulfillment. I work very hard to uphold the integrity of my blog and I would never knowingly deceive anyone.
- What about the information I share? Sponsors that request it will be given the CSV from the giveaway with all information you have entered. They are then advised of the CAN-SPAM Act so that they do not use that information inappropriately.
*So far to my knowledge all prizes have been fulfilled for giveaways I have hosted, but it happens to every blogger at some time or another that a sponsor fails to follow through. Please do not hold it against the blogger when this happens. You have no idea the amount of work it takes for bloggers to bring you these giveaways.